Spiritual Wisdom

Spiritual Wisdom 
We do, however, speak a wisdom among the mature, but not a wisdom of this age, or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. On the contrary, we speak God’s hidden wisdom in a mystery, a wisdom God predestined before the ages for our glory. None of the rulers of this age knew this wisdom, because if they had known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But as it is written, 
What no eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no human heart has conceived-
God has prepared these things for those that love him.

We cannot get caught up in the  worldly views of God. God is a loving, patient, and forgiving father. His message is simple, Matthew 28:19 Go, therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and the Holy Spirit.” We should be going out and making disciples, and giving God the Glory. First it is important to check your heart, are you relying on your own wisdom over God’s? If so, how do you plan on changing it? I know that I sometimes think I have more wisdom then God, then I get humbled and reminded that my wisdom does not compare. I have to give God control daily, sometimes hourly to remind myself that God knows all, and can do anything. I am grateful that he takes care of his children. When you can’t rely on others and sometimes your family, its nice to know that God never leaves you, and has our best interests at heart.

Comments

Popular Posts