Psalm 92

Psalm 92

“It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to your name, O Most High; to declare your steadfast love in the morning, and your faithfulness by night, to the music of the lute and the harp, to the melody of the lyre. For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work; at the works of your hands I sing for joy.”

This psalm was really good for me to read this week. Last week and this week have been a bit of a battle to get through, the weight of anxiety, fear, and sadness has been very heavy as we prepare to travel. I am not a good traveler I prefer to stay in my comfort zone, my home. But even through the heaviness and the tears God has reminded me each day that He is close and fighting for me. This psalms is another reminder to me that even when going through times of hardship He is worthy of our praises. Sometimes it feels like I will never be free of this burden, sometimes it feels so heavy and my body is so weak from not eating much I don’t know how to make it through the hour. I can’t tell you how many times I have fallen on my face asking God to remove this burden and asking why He hasn’t. But every time I finish my pleas for healing I am left with praise and a knowing that God is in control. Even in the valley I know he is there so I will sing praises to Him and thank Him for his steadfast love.

As you go through your day I would encourage you to sing praises to our King.. Yes sing. Out loud at the top of your lungs or quietly to yourself. But just remember our God is good and He is deserving of our praise always.


Comments

Popular Posts