Psalm 59

“But I will sing of your strength; I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning. For you have been to me a fortress and a refuge in the day of my distress. O my Strength, I will sing praises to you, for you, O God, are my fortress, the God who shows me steadfast love.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭59:16-17‬ ‭ESV‬‬

I don't exactly know what it's like to have enemies waiting outside my house, but I have been through very difficult seasons. While I do pray during those seasons I think I also leave a good amount of my hope in people. But people aren't my fortress and refuge, God alone fulfills those roles. It is good to share your burdens with your church family, but relying on them over God is putting them in God's position in your life's.

Next time you are going through a tough, scary, stressful, time and things seem to be going every way but your way, try singing aloud of His steadfast love every morning. I love this. It shows you know where help truly comes from. It shows you are devoting your day and all its troubles and fears to the King of Kings and Lord or Lords. To the only one who can intervene on our behalf. The Only One who can Save You.

"I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning. "

B

Comments

Popular Posts