Psalm 63

Louder Than Creation

1 O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water.
2 So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary, beholding your power and glory.
3 Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you.
4 So I will bless you as long as I live; in your name I will lift up my hands.
5 My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food, and my mouth will praise you with joyful lips,
6 when I remember you upon my bed, and meditate on you in the watches of the night;
7 for you have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy.
8 My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me.  - Psalm 63:1-8

I remember hearing one time that all of creation is singing God's glory. Every tree, every star, every lake, every mountain, every bit of dirt, every angel, all of heaven, and every rock is all singing God's glory! All of creation. My friend Keith Dickson says it's like a conveyor belt of glory and the trajectory is towards heaven.

Where are you at on that conveyor belt of praise? Are you on there? Are you saying, "Well if I don't worship at least the rocks will...that's what Jesus says after all"? That may be true, but are you satisfied with that?

You have been created in God's image! How much more should we sing His praises. From the time we wake up til the time we lay our heads down, we have the option to worship our Heavenly Father. We can worship in all that we do...work, play, family time, community time, etc. All of our life can sing His glory.

I believe that as His image bearers, we should be singing Louder Than Creation to God. Giving Him all glory, and honor. Today, will you join me in that? Can we sing Louder Than Creation?

For inspiration, listen to this song.

Let Me Sing by Todd Fields

Love y'all!

Charlie

Comments

Popular Posts